Interior Design Assistant
We are growing and looking to hire a full-time Interior Design Assistant to support 4 Project Managers and a Full-Time Office Manager/Bookkeeper. Must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, open-concept, collaborative environment as well as the ability to multi-task as we are in need of a self starter who is motivated and organized. Individual must have the ability to manage multiple projects and positively contribute to each project. Working knowledge of techniques, products, and materials used in high-end residential environments a plus. Professional appearance and phone manner, a positive attitude and incredible attention to detail required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage office calendar
- Maintain contacts and vendors lists
- Manage and update client baskets and binders
- Manage and organize quotes and invoices from vendors
- Place orders for Furniture/Fabric/Materials
- Track deliveries, schedule meetings, and receive deliveries from time to time
- Create presentations and design boards
- Assist with floor plans when necessary
- Manage and organize sample inventory and library
- Assist with Social Media and Marketing Efforts
- Quality Control
Qualifications and Skills:
- Willing to stay in this position for at least 12 plus months before being considered for a promotion
- Studio Webware a plus
- Strong organizational skills required
- Excellent telephone skills and writing skills
- Monitor Receiving Reports
- Strong team building, organizational, presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written) are essential.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in AutoCAD and InDesign are REQUIRED, Studio Webware a huge plus. Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp are also preferred.
- Conceptual sketching ability preferred
- Interior Design: 2 years
- College Graduate with Design Degree Required from an accredited school
- Required work authorization: United States
Please send cover letter, salary requirements and 1-2 work samples included with submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.